911 on DVD is here!
- Training and consulting company looking for instructors and presenters to teach 911 and related seminars nationwide. This opportunity will allow you to present programs on a part-time or full-time basis, depending on program availability and your preference. We are seeking motivated, driven individuals who are willing to work as a part of a team to help grow our company and take us to the next level. Minimum of 5 years experience required in the communications industry. Previous management, consulting, and training experience preferred. Submit resume and letter of interest detailing your qualifications and areas of expertise to Jimmy.Lamb@ymail.com or PO Box 148, Gaffney, SC 29342. Specify in your letter of interest if there are any areas you feel most qualified or most interested in. Please provide 3 references for your teaching/speaking abilities. (Updated 10/12)
- San Francisco - Deputy Director-Division of Emergency Communications Department of Emergency Management. Continuous. (Added 01/14)
- Redding - Shascom - Director. Position open until filled. (Added 12/13)
- Santa Monica - Communications Center Administrator. Deadline to apply extended to 03/14/14.
- Charleston County - Communications Manager 9-1-1. Deadline to apply 03/21/14.